REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Deadline: April 12
Fri., April 29 to Sun., May 2, 2021
Kickoff Social on Fri., April 29 at 6:30 p.m.
Registration Pass: $50
Trip costs: varied, $100 – 145
Tour Host City: Del Rio, TX
Once at the registration site:
1. Purchase 1 Registration Pass per participant. You MUST purchase a Registration Pass!
2. Add the trips for each day to your cart.
3. Add Extras to your cart if you would like.
|Birds, Bats, and Owls Benefit Dinner at Kickapoo Cavern State Park on Apr. 30|
|Birding the Border Dinner with Keynote Speaker Laura Keene on May 1|
|2021 Birding the Border t-shirts|
|Spouse-of-birder pass (access to seminars and socials, does not include trip access)|
|Snake gaiter rental (lower leg protection with adjustable straps)|
4. Check out! You will be asked an extensive list of questions about what you would like for lunch. It’s lengthy, but we want to make sure that your festival experience is a great one – including your meals in the field!
5. We will be in touch! Between now and April we will be following up with you regarding information that you need to know as well as the waivers that we will need you to sign and bring with you.
If you have any issues during the registration process please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here to help and make the registration experience as easy as possible! To register by phone, call Ms. Teri Gaston at (830) 278-9151 ext. 283.
Click here to buy a registration pass and daily trips.
The Beginner Track includes a registration pass and a pre-set agenda of 3 trips at a special price. This trip is full!
The Photography Track includes a registration pass and 3 photography-focused trips.
Click here to purchase dinner tickets, spouse-of-birder passes, and t-shirts, or rent snake gaiters.